Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Understanding Economy

Hello,

So, I was watching a documentary on economic system. I came across a movie called, "Four Horsemen: Revealing the fundamental flaws in the economic system" This is a movie worth watching. If you are interested in the field of economics, business, banking, or government policy forming.  The movies is about an hour and forty minutes but will get your mind thinking about it. (LINK)

I do not have large knowledge in economic but this gave me an insight on what is going on around. Of course I would not based my entire idea on this but it has opened a way towards thinking how it all works. Sometimes, after watching these articles, reading news I wonder what would I think if I knew more about economics. If I had deeper understanding how would I think about these articles and movies.

I do not have specific thought on these movies, but they are worth seeing and understanding different aspect of people.

(Image from Google image)


Besides that can you believe, it was 32 degree Celsius in Seattle today? It made me think about my adaption capabilities for the summer trip.






No comments:

Post a Comment