Friday, July 4, 2014

Economics and writing skill

Hello,

Firstly, Happy Independence day! (4th July)


(Image from Wikimedia.org)

Today I was analyzing about writing skills. It is so important to have a great writing skill if you are majoring in economics. For me, it is in my life's list to have an awesome writing skill.

Writing can develop through reading and practice. I have seen reading helps me get idea however writing makes my use it better. I tried to find some web sites that helps with writing and THIS is one with a lot of features. Nevertheless, I do have a book, "Academic Writing" that helps me go through my college home works.

There is one page that I found going through the web site, it has great information to the beginners thinking about economics major. I have the (LINK)  and you can see for yourself.

For tonight, This is my first fourth of July in USA and I am so excited to see the fire works.






No comments:

Post a Comment