Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pictures from the Northwest Trek

Hello,

I come from a very beautiful country, Nepal. It is a gift of nature from Mt. Everest to wonderful Rara Lake. I thought nature in USA would not impress me. I was so darn wrong. It brought back memories of home, and I learnt a lot. I am sharing some pictures. I hope you enjoy!


Lake and the hill behind. 




Roosevelt Elk



 Mother nature


Man made meadow


Bison


River Otter


Black tailed deer


There were other animals like Mountain goat, Trumpeter swan, Bighorn Sheep,  Moose and many more. I had a great day the park, and the maintenance of the park was amazing . I wish animals everywhere were taken care like this.  

I am not a great photographer neither an editor, but I love sharing. 

- Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment