Tuesday, July 15, 2014

History and economics

Hello,

Economics is study of people's behavior, and history is the best place to look. Starting from colonization for natural resources and immigration of human all the actions impact in economy.

The economist magazine has a separate category called economics history. Here they connect the important historical even with economy. One of the article that I found interesting is "When did globalization start?"  (LINK). There is a picture in this article that reads, how did Christopher Columbus caused inflation. (Poor guy!, but remember inflation is not always a bad thing)

(Image form Google)

On the personal note: This week I struggled with a lot of things. I don't know why but I have been sleeping like 10 hours a day for a past few days and yesterday I slept less than 2 hours. (I have not idea what is going on with me!)

Well I also visited the pike place market this week. It was a beautiful day. My favorite thing to do in the city of Seattle is to walk in downtown, actually walking around downtown is my favorite thing to do in any city.


Public market, Seattle. 

What is your favorite activity to do in a big city?  

Stay cool! 



1 comment: