Friday, July 25, 2014

Summer Readings

Hello

It has been pouring down in Seattle this entire week. During the rainy days, when I am free I like to read and drink coffee.
This week I read a couple of some interesting books.

1. The Alchemist

This is not my first time, I think it is my third time reading this book. I like to keep my memory refreshed and the book does not need any more explanation. (A must read for everyone)

                                                        




2. Applied Economics, thinking beyond stage one. 

I started this book on the later half of this week and I am still reading it. So far the book is filled knowledge. There are explanation of situation where the importance of long term thinking  are explained. I have finished the first couple of chapters and it is one of the most practical economics books I have read.






No comments:

Post a Comment