Monday, June 30, 2014

Deciding

Hello,

Have you ever faced trouble in deciding a between two  big options? One an easy one the other worth taking the risk. I had to decide one last week, and I am still quite not sure. Let's see what the future holds.

Besides, the personal note. The summer is kicking in well in Seattle. I am loving the atmosphere. Enjoying Seattle as much as I can as I am going to Nepal for a month. I am super excited for Nepal and coming back to Seattle again for the second time. I think it will be a thrilling experience.

I was planning to include some pictures but I lost my phone and photos with them, the other day. (4th day without phone) After I started living by myself cooking was one of the biggest problem. I did not think it for the first couple of month but now that I have seen my body change I have decided to learn cooking. Today I tried making orange chicken and it turned out to be pretty good.



Rice with orange chicken and salad. Looks yummy right? It was indeed.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment