Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spending Summer wisely

Hello,

Most of us are out of school and excited for summer. I am too, but I am worried on how to spend it wisely. I have created a list of task I plan on doing this holiday.

1. Practice my French. 
 I learned french in my first quarter. I am not at all good at it, but I want to improve my spoken talent. For that I downloaded a app which helps you learn various language, Duolingo. It has daily practice sessions.

Also, Formal education will make you a living, self education will make you a fortune.

2. Watch Documentary and read books relation to my school. 
I have been spending past couple of days watching documentaries on economics and entrepreneurship. They give practical idea and open by my horizon.

3. Keep my self fit. 
Yes, as every girl wants a  fit and healthy body so do I. I plan to work at out at least 3 times a week. (Walking or Swimming).

4. Spend time with family and friends. 
I am going home for a month. I have missed them a lot and I plan to spend quality time.  Super excited for the trip.

5. Learn to cook. 
I am a horrible cook. Sometimes I throw the food I cook for myself. This is the perfect time for me learn that basic skill. I am looking different you tube videos and following the instruction. YouTube has wide range of cooking videos.
(Photo from Google image)


These are the 5 goals I have set for this summer, besides my regular work. I hope to complete them all.




No comments:

Post a Comment