Monday, June 2, 2014

Walk!

Hello,

I have been into finding new places near my neighborhood. Yes, I am slow on that. However, I visited a park near by  and it was such a refreshing feeling. After reading the Friedman's Presidential address (LINK) on Monetary policy earlier today and my walk gave me the time to sink the information in.

I was looking forward to swim today but it was windy and 22 degrees Celsius (Still, can't deal with Fahrenheit), thus a walk was perfect supplement.
An escape to greenery! 




Coming back on Friedman's view. He did not support government intervention in market and believed that it should be let free. His view contradicts Keynesian economist.  He believes that monetary policy may have its effect on current market but in the long run it cannot keep the interest rte down for long time and cannot decrease unemployment. Friedman is correct in some cases but Keynesian are correct too when it comes to different situation. Thus, for his view on Monetary Policy Friedman was awarded the Nobel Prize in  1976. 

:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment