Monday, June 16, 2014

World Cup Match.

Hello,

So today's match (Germany Vs Portugal) was awesome. My heart races when there are two good teams playing. Luckily, this world cup we have seen some very good matches so far.Germany's first being my most favorite and followed by Spain's on second.

I was so much looking forward to this match and it happened right  during my econ class. I had to go to class, (I wanted to see the match desperately) even though I was looking up scores every now and then. I have always supported Germany in world cup, their game is fast. Their Next match is on the 21st.  :)

Thomas Muller, first hat-trick  scorer in WC 2014. 

So I came home, and now I am looking all over internet to see the match again. 

For all the Portugal's supporters, Good luck!  for next time. 

ciao and for now its, Go USA!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment