Sunday, June 22, 2014

Documentary on economics.

Hello,

Now that the school is over, I can do so many activities that I have been wanting to do. One of these is to watch many documentaries as I can. I think documentaries have so much to give, they show real stories and give valuable lessons.

One of the documentary that I recently saw was, named Spent and it shows how people suffer a life long financial problem because one situation in their life. I also learnt that banks are very important, and so much of our economy is dependent through banking system. Imagine a day without banks, (Difficult right?) there are thousands of people who do not have banking system.

I have attached the  LINK here. So if you have an hour to spend this is a good investment. This website also has a lot of other documentaries to look up and they are divided into categorizes.

Enjoy summer!




No comments:

Post a Comment