Thursday, June 19, 2014

Looking back on my freshman year.

Hello,

I moved to United States for college and I can't believe I have completed my freshman year already. It seems like yesterday that I first began college.

This year was by far the most thrilling year of my life. Living away from home, new country, new people it was an amazing experience. I learnt a lot but I hope to learn even more in coming years. I am also glad that I found a subject that I liked, econ and I am happy to have my major conformed.

Today I was done with my Econ finals and was sad to leave the class for next 3 months. This week has been like a roller coaster to me waiting for decisions, finals and paper works. I hope tomorrow will bring a better day.

Today, while going through my face book and came across this quote,

"I learned that the world didn't see the inside of you, that is didn't care a whit about the hopes and dreams, and sorrows that lay masked inside skin and bone. It was simple, as absurd and as cruel as that." Khaled Hosseini, And the mountains echoed.

It struck in my mind, and I have been thinking about it. Is it true? It fairly is.

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment