Saturday, May 31, 2014

Inspiring Women

Hello, 

So from my last blog, I have been thinking about women who inspire me and I came up with this small list. 

1. Angela Merkel
Chancellor of Germany, a research scientist. She has been named the most powerful women in the world by Forbes magazine. Her greatest contribution was to strengthen the economy of Europe during the 2007 rescission. 



2. Janet Yellen
The chairman of the FED and an American economist. She received the Adam Smith Award in October 2010.Her goal is to reduce the unemployment and keep the inflation at a minimum level. 


















3Oprah Winfrey

Need I say more?  Anyways, I like her because she promotes "reading" and education. 









4. Dipa Regmi

My mom, because she manages everything so well. Took care of me and my sister. Salute to her strength



5. Serena Van der Woodsen
This is a character played by Blake Lively, in the famous show "Gossip Girl".
 Hands down her style is awesome.  Can style get better than this? Nope!!! 



I adore and look up-to these women. They are from different fields but they are all unique and special in their own way. 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment