Monday, May 26, 2014

Exam!

Even though this was a pretty long weekend I could not do much. As usual I had work  and I had to study for  my economics exam tomorrow. So, this weekend was no fun.

Trying to learn as much as I can. Besides from my text book and study guide I have found an very interesting site that helps me study efficiently. It is called the Quilzlet (LINK). There are several multiple choice questions with their answers. So, its a good practice after your text study. (BWT, this site also offers other subject guides)

Looking forward for this exam to get over so I can have some quality time outdoors. (Hopefully it does not rain as much, Seattle problem!).

I see the world cup fever kicking in, my social pages covered with it. Need to keep up with the schedules and start my own preparations. I will keep you guys posted.

- More to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment