Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Economic Survey

Hello:

So talking with my friends and parents I have decided to include more varieties of blogs. So far, I have only included economics learning but now I was thinking to include more of my college experience.

Besides that, today I was going through the web site of Ministry of Finance, Nepal and found a economic survey report. This report gave me so much information about the current situation of Nepal's economy. (LINK) The report was very easy to go through and I could grasp a lot of information. I am so happy to know that, I can understand a economic survey results, isn't that great? This has opened the idea of understanding economies of different counties around the world.

Have to catch up with my math homework and hit the gym later.

More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment