Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Micro Vs. Macro

Hello:

This was one of the busiest week, three mid terms in one week. However, I have something share today.

Economics is divided into two main branches, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics. Microeconomics measures the decision of small house holds and firms where as Macroeconomics measures the entire economic of country. Economics analysis or forecast of a firm, or about a particular product is microeconomics. Like how would the new dollar menu of Mac Donald affect its profit. On the other hand, analysis of data for the entice country is macroeconomics. Calculating Gross National Product (GNP) fall in the macro section.

So far I have taken one Micro and one Macro economics class and I have found Macro more interesting. The minor I am planning to pursue is also related government and policy making thus it compliments my fondness for macro.




No comments:

Post a Comment