Saturday, September 6, 2014

Learning to say NO!

Hello,

How hard is it for you to say No to people? For me its extremely hard, and I can rarely say no.

And when ever I have tried saying no, it has always come across as rude and improper.  :(

But to my rescue, I found a book that is majorly helpful. It comes with lots of real life example which you can actually use. Saying "No" to some situation is as important as saying "Yes".

The book is, William Ury's "The Power of a positive NO". This book was in my home for few years but I had not yet started readying until a week before, If you face difficulty saying no in proper situation then is book is for you.

Being a college student I had to learn to say No to parties, but that wisdom came only after spoiling my few tests.


The book cover





Me, reading the book. 

Some of you may have blessed with the skills, but for the rest of us practicing is the best way out. 

:)  


No comments:

Post a Comment