Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Back to School

Hello,

Yesterday was my first day back to school and I am already scared about my classes. I have Math, English and French this quarter. I know, no economics. (Gosh, I miss going to my economics class). But I have pretty interesting classes, lets hope I learn a lot this quarter.

Besides that, i am going though the economist every week. And I wanted to know more about the effects of negative interest rates in banks of Europe. I found an interesting article in the BBC news that explains its effect too. Take a look at it, (LINK). The article talks about unemployment effect, and fear of deflation.






Ready to take on school, with my darling (aka laptop) 3 composition note book and a good luck pencil case (with a cat face) from my sister, Trisha.  PS. my book have not yet arrived. Yes, i am one of those students! :P

:)






No comments:

Post a Comment