Sunday, September 21, 2014

Cash or Cards?

Hello,

After coming from Nepal and spending 4 days in Seattle I realized that I have no cash in my purse. Not even a dollar.
This made me think, whether we really needed cash and started doing some research on that. I found a really interesting video from the Economist. (LINK)

The video is only about 2 minutes and has lots of information, it is worth taking a look.


Having digital money, like visa cards and credits cards make the tracing of money easy. Government can earn move revenues. People will have less hassle going to bank and finding ATMs. More over, criminal activities can be avoided.



Photo, from google image.


I cannot imagine my self going cash less in Nepal but here in Seattle and developed countries I think it is possible. 


What do you think about going cash less?

:) 







No comments:

Post a Comment