Thursday, October 16, 2014

50th Post

Hello,

This is my 50th post and I realized I am an irregular writer.

Today I was thinking to write about time management, cause I have been struggling with it. Sometimes seems like I slip things out. Today I missed my french class as I woke up 5 minutes earlier than class.  (I will stop here, I did not create this blog for venting)

Now I have started to read "Game Theory in International Economics" by John McMillian. This book seemed a little advance for me, as there is lots of equations and maths. But at least I can read the first two chapters, "Strategy and trade" and "Basic Concepts of game theory".

I have not finished Thomas Piketty's book but thats' a whole different story. However, this years Nobel prize in economics was given to Jean Triole for his  "analysis of market power and regulation."  I will write more about him in my future posts.


Again, working very hard to manage time.




Photo credit: Kalibizzen.com 


:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment